Klemp Tubefittings - an alternative to Kee Klamp
Are you looking for a pipe fittings store? Then you've come to the right place - because we offer a wide range of Klemp tube couplings.
These products are particularly suitable for commercial customers due to their high quality and resistance.
Application areas of Pipefittings
With Klemp tube couplings, you can easily secure workplaces. One of the areas of application is not only the protection of workplaces, but also the construction of railings. Due to the large variety of pipe connections, almost any design can be realized.
The advantage of these pipe fittings is that they can be easily rearranged and create many different structures. Using an Allen key, you can tighten or loosen the pressure screws, so you can add more pipes or achieve a different slope. The flexibility of the product allows it to be used in many areas of application. In addition, you save costs as the threaded pipes have to be manufactured to fit exactly. Welding of pipe joints takes a long time and requires qualified personnel.
Advantages of pipe joints
- Installation without welding, drilling or tapping
- High quality and long service life due to increased corrosion protection
- High resistance
- Many variants are available
WHAT ARE TUBE CONNECTORS FOR?
Klemp System pipe joints are used in the construction of structures made of steel and aluminum pipes. Thanks to the wide range of these elements, the possibilities are endless and thanks to them, almost any project can be realized. With the help of pipe fittings, both large and small structures are made, such as canopies, racks, tables, hangers, railings and much more.
WHICH MATERIALS ARE MADE OF TUBE JOINTS?
All pipe joints are made of cast iron. Pipe joints are made by pouring liquid metal into molds. As a result, we obtain monolithic fittings with exceptional load resistance. Round and square cast iron connectors are covered with a thin layer of zinc, while the black connectors have a durable black coating.
THE MOST IMPORTANT ADVANTAGES OF THE KLEMP SYSTEM
KlempSystem is an innovative system for building structures made of steel and aluminum pipes with the use of special pipe fittings. The KlempSystem design principle is based on the principle of quick and trouble-free connection of pipes that are durable and easily accessible.
Classic connection methods have a number of disadvantages: threaded pipes must be supplied in a strictly defined size and have virtually no flexibility in assembly, while welding requires skilled personnel and is a complex process.
KlempSystem tube couplings eliminate these problems. They are equipped with sockets of a suitable diameter, into which the pipe end is inserted and locked with a set screw. Such a connection is extremely strong and stable and allows for easy disassembly of the structure if necessary. Thanks to the Klemp system, pipes and couplings can be used multiple times for a variety of projects.
Due to their repeated use and for the sake of maximum safety, the clamping screws are subjected to a hardening process.
FUNCTIONS OF KLEMP TUBE CONNECTORS
In tubefittings.eu, we have 75 types of pipe fittings, thanks to which it is possible to make almost any tubular structure. The connectors perform the following functions:
- pipe connections in one direction (couplings),
- connection of pipes at right angles (elbows and tees),
- connection of pipes at different angles (adjustable elbows)
- connection of pipes at right angles and with the pipe passing through this connection (corner tees),
- bypasses for creating intersections of two pipes,
- cantilever feet,
- fastening rings,
- functional rings and
TYPES AND DIAMETERS OF KLEMP TUBE CONNECTORS
We offer connectors made of galvanized steel, carbon steel and galvanized square steel.
Pipe connections are available in the following sizes:
- Galvanized steel: 21.3mm, 26.9mm, 33.7mm, 42.4mm, 48.3mm, 60.3mm
- Black: 21.3mm, 26.9mm, 33.7mm, 42.4mm, 48.3mm
- Square galvanized steel: 25 x 25mm, 40x40mm
- Square black: 25 x 25mm
WHAT MAKES KLEMP TUBE CONNECTORS DIFFERENT?
- favorable price-quality ratio,
- easy assembly and disassembly of structures made with KlempSystem pipes and fittings,
- perfect material and manufacturing technology (nodular cast iron),
- two types of corrosion protection: hot-dip galvanization or black painting with KTL technology (cataphoresis),
- high mechanical strength - structures can be subjected to high loads,
- pipe joints are suitable for professional use as well as for individual DIY projects,
- hardened hexagon socket screws have a very good corrosion resistance,
- pipe couplings are cast in accordance with ISO 1083.
AESTHETICS AND ANTI-CORROSION PROTECTION
All KlempSystem pipe fittings have been approved by TÜV - Europe's leading and independent testing institute.
The galvanized fittings are silver. They have a slightly less shiny surface than pipes, but it is not very important in terms of aesthetics. These are solid products that comply with European standards and provide excellent corrosion protection.
The same can be said about electrostatically painted black fittings. Their coating gives the fittings an elegant and modern look, although the scratch resistance is slightly lower.
TUBE CONNECTORS - A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
The Klemp system pipe connections have a wide range of applications. You can use them:
- as outdoor advertising,
- for marking roads and fences,
- in building structures,
- in tubular structures of staircases and balconies,
- in all kinds of safety barriers,
- for the construction of stands and displays,
- in play structures and store interiors,
- in furniture and other interior items.
Thanks to our offer, you can make various structures of steel and aluminum pipes. Many modern furniture, such as tables, hangers and wardrobes, are made of such pipes. Thanks to the Klemp system, you will also be able to implement larger projects, such as verandas, roofing and fences.
You can order pipe connectors easily in our store
If you need advice on the implementation of your project, you can easily contact us at any time. You will find our contact details at the bottom of the page.