- On sale!
Crossover 90° - 25 mm (BLACK) - Type 28S-25-B
Reference: 6080Z28S-25 In Stock - Shipping in 24h
Crossover 90°. Crossover clamp (90°). Used for long tube intersections with uprights where decreasing cutting cost and increasing strength of the system with continuity of the tube is desired.
KLEMP Crossover 90° - Square tube connectors 25x25 mm - malleable cast iron - (BLACK) - Type 28S-25-B
- Crossover 90°. Crossover clamp (90°). Used for long tube intersections with uprights where decreasing cutting cost and increasing strength of the system with continuity of the tube is desired.
- SUPPLY: 1x Crossover 90° - 25 mm (BLACK) - Type 28S-25-B, Size 25x25 mm, Weight: 0,22 kg.Crosspiece, Material: Cast iron (ASTM A47 degree 32510), Surface: Powder coated, Material Screw: Stainless steel 410, BSP thread (ISO228/1), Screw size: 3/8” x 12,7 mm, Colour: Black,
- HIGH QUALITY TÜV Rheinland seal of approval for design, safety, quality - the pipe connectors have been approved by TÜV - a leading, independent research institute in Europe. Optimal corrosion protection - durable, stable and universally applicable
- MULTIFUNCTIONALITY Various application possibilities. Free design of any constructions without welding or thread cutting, e.g. for shelves, railings, outlets, exhibition stand construction, play facilities, steel structures, handrails, railings, scaffolding. With pipe connectors it is easy and inexpensive to build diverse constructions. Check out our inspirations: https://pinterest.com/Tubefittings_eu/
- Size mm
- 25x25 mm
- Cast iron (ASTM A47 Grade 32510)
- Powder coating
- Cross piece
- Material of the screw
- Stainless steel 410
- Kind of screw thread
- BSP thread (ISO228/1)
- Bolt size
- 3/8" x 12.7 mm
|Average delivery times to Germany and Austria||Average delivery times to other European countries||Shipping company|
|Pipe connectors||2 to 3 working days*||3 to 5 working days*||DPD / GLS / UPS|
|Pipes up to 120 cm||3 to 5 working days*||4 to 7 working days*||DPD / GLS / UPS|
|pipes 120-220 cm||4 to 6 working days*||4 to 7 working days*||Mainfreight|
|Pipes 220-300 cm||5 to 7 working days||4 to 7 working days*||Mainfreight|
* Because it is difficult to estimate the workload in our warehouse and carriers, the delivery time is an estimate. Due to delays in some payment methods, such as bank transfer and instant bank transfer, delivery time may be extended with a few business days. We cannot guarantee the delivery times.
Are you in a hurry? Please contact us. We will see what we can do for you
For over ten years, we have been one of the most reliable partners throughout Germany and Europe when it comes to your projects with pipes and pipe connectors. You will find a comprehensive selection of various steel pipe connectors in our online store, all of which are of course TÜV-certified.
Our pipe connectors have a diameter of 21.3 mm, which are perfect for particularly strong connections with a screw load of six hundred kilograms at a torque of 40Nm. In this case, the pipe connectors are fixed by an Allen screw. In this way, any desired construction, whether sophisticated or rather simple, can be perfectly realized - the possibilities are almost endless, as the selection of different types of pipe connection makes almost anything possible, it does not matter whether you are working with aluminum pipes or galvanized steel pipes, as long as the appropriate diameter is maintained.
Take a look around our site to get a good idea of what is possible with pipe connectors.
Our comprehensive assortment offers not only steel tubes, aluminum tubes and TÜV-approved tube connectors, you will also find a wide range of hooks, clamps and swivels as well as various connectors ( tubeclamps, fittings, etc.) for your project.
We deliver directly to private and business customers through our online store.
If you have any questions or something is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact us.