- On sale!
Barrier post initial/final for dowelling - with crossbar
KLEMP - Barrier post initial/final for dowelling with crossbar. Easy-to-install path barrier made of pipes and tubular connectors for demarcation and leaning, an alternative to the classic bent-pipe steel support, hot-dip galvanised and weatherproof, ideal as a bike stand.
- Simple installation: the railing is either studded (screwed) or to be concreted in. The railings can be fixed to the ground with fixing anchors on the railing feet. You will also find terracotta for embedding in concrete without mounting feet;
- Traffic barriers are suitable for demarcating traffic routes; they are ideal for protecting equipment, machinery, shelving, as well as walls and supporting columns. They can be used to cordon off open spaces, warehouses and car parks;
- Easy-to-install path barrier made of pipes and tubular connectors for demarcation and leaning, an alternative to the classic bent-pipe steel support, hot-dip galvanised and weatherproof, ideal as a bike stand;
Traffic barriers are an important safety feature for industrial plants, construction sites, warehouses, machine halls, production halls and production areas. Barriers are also used to mark out traffic routes, intersections and passageways. They are ideal for protecting equipment, machinery, shelving, as well as walls and load-bearing elements.
They are also used in open areas, car parks, potentially hazardous areas and other areas where there is a need for safe and visible separation of vehicular traffic from pedestrian routes and storage areas.
They have an informative and protective function. Placed in appropriate locations, they help to direct pedestrian traffic and keep it away from paths used by forklifts. As the barriers are made of thick steel and are firmly fixed to the ground, they guarantee adequate protection for people, machinery, goods and other objects.
In housing estates, at supermarkets and shopping centres, they can be used as bicycle racks.
- Height after mounting
- 1100 mm
- Total height
- 1100 mm
- Surface treatment
- Hot dip galvanizing - not painted
- for dowelling
- With knee bar
- Galvanized steel pipe
- Barrier post beginning/final