- On sale!
Single-Lugged Bracket - Typ 55A - 21,3 mm
Reference: 608055A In Stock
Ösenteil mit Einzellasche. Vordere Einstellschraub. Rohrverbinder für Plattenbefestigung.
KLEMP Single-Lugged Bracket - Typ 55A - 21,3 mm
- Ösenteil mit Einzellasche. Vordere Einstellschraub. Rohrverbinder für Plattenbefestigung.
- SUPPLY: 1x Single-Lugged Bracket - Typ 55A - 21,3 mm, Size A (21.3 mm), Eye part, Material: Cast iron (ASTM A197 KTH350-10), Surface: Galvanized, Production Norm: ASTM A197, KTH350-10, Material Screw: Stainless steel 410, BSP thread (ISO228/1), Screw size: 1/8” x 10 mm, Size in inches: ½”, Colour: Silver,
- HIGH QUALITY TÜV Rheinland seal of approval for design, safety, quality - the pipe connectors have been approved by TÜV - a leading, independent research institute in Europe. Optimal corrosion protection - durable, stable and universally applicable
- MULTIFUNCTIONALITY Various application possibilities. Free design of any constructions without welding or thread cutting, e.g. for shelves, railings, outlets, exhibition stand construction, play facilities, steel structures, handrails, railings, scaffolding. With pipe connectors it is easy and inexpensive to build diverse constructions. Check out our inspirations: https://pinterest.com/Tubefittings_eu/
- Size mm
- A (21.3 mm)
- Cast iron (ASTM A197 KTH350-10)
- Size inches "
- Eye part
- Material of the screw
- Stainless steel 410
- Kind of screw thread
- BSP thread (ISO228/1)
- Bolt size
- 1/8” x 10 mm
- Production Norm
- ASTM A197, KTH350-10
|Average delivery times to Germany and Austria||Average delivery times to other European countries||Shipping company|
|Pipe connectors||2 to 3 working days*||3 to 5 working days*||DPD / GLS / UPS|
|Pipes up to 120 cm||3 to 5 working days*||4 to 7 working days*||DPD / GLS / UPS|
|pipes 120-220 cm||4 to 6 working days*||4 to 7 working days*||Mainfreight|
|Pipes 220-300 cm||5 to 7 working days||4 to 7 working days*||Mainfreight|
* Because it is difficult to estimate the workload in our warehouse and carriers, the delivery time is an estimate. Due to delays in some payment methods, such as bank transfer and instant bank transfer, delivery time may be extended with a few business days. We cannot guarantee the delivery times.
Are you in a hurry? Please contact us. We will see what we can do for you
For over ten years, we have been one of the most reliable partners throughout Germany and Europe when it comes to your projects with pipes and pipe connectors. You will find a comprehensive selection of various steel pipe connectors in our online store, all of which are of course TÜV-certified.
Our pipe connectors have a diameter of 21.3 mm, which are perfect for particularly strong connections with a screw load of six hundred kilograms at a torque of 40Nm. In this case, the pipe connectors are fixed by an Allen screw. In this way, any desired construction, whether sophisticated or rather simple, can be perfectly realized - the possibilities are almost endless, as the selection of different types of pipe connection makes almost anything possible, it does not matter whether you are working with aluminum pipes or galvanized steel pipes, as long as the appropriate diameter is maintained.
Take a look around our site to get a good idea of what is possible with pipe connectors.
Our comprehensive assortment offers not only steel tubes, aluminum tubes and TÜV-approved tube connectors, you will also find a wide range of hooks, clamps and swivels as well as various connectors ( tubeclamps, fittings, etc.) for your project.
We deliver directly to private and business customers through our online store.
If you have any questions or something is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact us.